Watch this site for date of our Spring 2019 Recycle Event.
Where? - Two Rivers Water & Light, 1415 Lake St. (Next door to McDonalds.) Drive-up drop-off, watch for signs.
Why? - Proper recycling prevents toxic heavy metal and other hazardous waste from harming the local lakes and rivers.
Fees in effect for Fall 2018 collection (watch for updates in 2019):
- Incandescent Lights - $0.10-$0.20 each
- Fluorescent Lights - $0.20 - $0.40 each
- CFL's, Circular, U-Shape - $0.45 each
- LED Bulbs - $2.40 each
- Non-PCB Ballasts - No Charge. Please note: We will no longer be accepting any PCB ballasts. PCB ballasts may be recycled at the Manitowoc County Recycling Center.
- Alkaline Batteries - $0.75 lb (No Charge for Rechargeable Batteries)
- All TV's, Any Size - $15.00 each (no size limits)
- All Monitors - $10.00 each
- Room Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, Room A/C units, Dorm-Size Refrigerators - $5.00 each
- No Charge for Other Electronics including items such as: Microwaves; Computers; laptops, printers; keyboards; VCR/DVD players; radios; cell phones; etc. We will accept just about anything with an electric plug.
- No Charge for Mercury Items: thermometers, thermostats, switches, relays.
You do not need to be a customer of TRW&L to bring recyclables to this event.
Large appliances and smoke detectors are not accepted. Call with questions: (920) 793-5550