Next Recycle Day - Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Where? - Two Rivers Water & Light, 1415 Lake St. (Next door to McDonalds.) Drive-up drop-off, watch for signs.
Why? - Proper recycling prevents toxic heavy metal and other hazardous waste from harming the local lakes and rivers.
Fees in effect for 2017 collection:
- Incandescent Lights - $0.10-$0.20 each
- Fluorescent Lights - $0.20 - $0.40 each
- CFL's, Circular, U-Shape - $0.45 each
- Non-PCB Ballasts - No Charge (Must be clearly marked as non-PCB.) (PCB Ballasts accepted at the Manitowoc Count Recycling Center - Call 683-4333 for more information).
- Alkaline Batteries - $0.75 lb (No Charge for Rechargeable Batteries)
- All TV's, Any Size - $15.00 each (no size limits)
- CRT Monitors - $10.00 each
- Room Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, Room A/C units, Dorm-Size Refrigerators - $5.00 each
- No Charge for Other Electronics including items such as: Microwaves; Computers; LCD Monitors; laptops, printers; keyboards; VCR/DVD players; radios; cell phones; etc.
- No Charge for Mercury Items: thermometers, thermostats, switches, relays.
Large appliances and smoke detectors are not accepted. Call with questions: (920) 793-5550